The EB-5 Program Overview
The Fastest, Simplest and Most Reliable Way to Achieve Permanent Residency in The United States
The EB-5 visa is a way to obtain your green card and permanent residency through investment. The EB-5 investor visa program enables foreigners who make an investment in a U.S. business to obtain a green card and become lawful permanent residents, and eventual citizens if desired, of the United States. The investment can lead to a green card for the investor to permanently live and work anywhere in the United States with their spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21.
The EB-5 investor visa program was established in 1990 by the United States Congress to facilitate increased investment in the US economy and to stimulate job creation. The program enables foreigners who make an investment in a US business to obtain a green card and become lawful permanent residents, and eventually citizens, of the United States.
Since the program’s creation in 1990, thousands of immigrants have received permanent U.S. residency, creating tens of thousands of American jobs at no cost to the U.S. taxpayer.
THE EB-5 PROGRAM
BENEFITS OF OBTAINING PERMANENT RESIDENCY IN THE USA
- Green Card for Investor, Spouse and Children Under 21 Years of Age
- Path to US Citizenship
- Ability to Work, Travel and Live anywhere in the United States
- Ability to Enter and Exit the United States as a Permanent Resident
- Ability to Start a Business in the US without Immigration Restrictions on the Enterprise
- Children of Investors may study in US Public School System
- No Language or Professional Experience Requirements
EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program Process
- Choose A Project for Investment – Retain an Attorney – Gather Source Of Funds Docs
- Invest $500,000 Into the Project
- File Petition for Conditional Green Card (I-526) (18-24 Month Wait)
- File Petition for Permanent Green Card 2 Years after receiving Conditional Green Card. After Verification that the Capital was Utilized and the Jobs were created, the Green Card becomes Permanent
- Receive Capital Back from Project. Usually 5-6 Years from the date of the Investment
- Apply for US Citizenship after having Green Card for 5 Years
SPEAK TO OUR EXPERTS
Contact us to learn more about the EB-5 Program for living and working in the United States