EB-5 Green Card by Investment for US Residency & Citizenship
Dear EB-5 investors, Join Abhishek Singh, EB5 United’s Director of Investor Relations – India for an overview of the changes and how you and your
Dear EB-5 investors,
Join Abhishek Singh, EB5 United’s Director of Investor Relations – India for an overview of the changes and how you and your family can obtain a Green Card by investing $800,000 by utilizing the EB-5 Visa Program.
EB5 United welcomes the revival of the EB-5 Regional Center program with the EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act of 2022. This new bill brings significant changes to the program and better treatment for immigrants who wish to utilize this immigration by investment program.
Of the new changes enacted in the Reform and Integrity Act, one of the most impactful is the announcement of priority processing for projects in rural and ‘urban TEA’ areas. This policy allows individuals from countries with an EB-5 visa backlog to receive priority processing.
We look forward to helping you with your immigration by investment goals.
WHAT WILL WE GO OVER?
- The basics of the EB-5 program, process, and overall timeline
- An overview of changes being implemented by the EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act of 2022
- How to gather the funds for your EB-5 investment and what Sources of Funds are allowed
- What makes a good project that safeguards your investment and secures your immigration future
- EB5 United’s extensive underwriting and deal structuring knowledge which is used to create best in class EB-5 offerings
BENEFITS FOR EB5 INVESTORS
EB-5 Visa provides many benefits to Foreign Investors looking to immigrate to the US including:
- Green Card for Main Applicant, Spouse, and Children Under 21 at the time of application
- Path to US Citizenship
- Ability to Work, Travel, and Live anywhere in the United States
- Ability to Enter and Exit the United States as a Permanent Resident
- Ability to Start a Business in the US without Immigration Restrictions on the Enterprise
- Children of Investors may study in US Public School System
- No Language or Professional Experience Requirements
- Depending on the immigrant’s country of birth, the EB-5 may be the fastest way to get a Green Card in comparison to other paths like the EB-2/3
(Sunday) 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm(GMT+05:30)