EB-5 Green Card by Investment for US Residency & Citizenship (NEW UPDATES!)
Dear EB-5 investors, Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ishaan and I am an EB-5 investor myself (originally from New Delhi, India) and
Dear EB-5 investors,
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ishaan and I am an EB-5 investor myself (originally from New Delhi, India) and I obtained my Green Card through EB5 United’s previous project – The Four Seasons.
EB5 United welcomes the revival of the EB-5 Regional Center program with the EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act of 2022. This new bill brings significant changes to the program and better treatment for immigrants who wish to utilize this immigration by investment program.
Some of these changes include:
- Increase of minimum investment amount from $500,000 to $800,000
- Source of funds for full investment amount and admin fees (up to $90,000) must be accounted for
- Immigrant investors with existing nonimmigrant visas can apply for Adjustment of Status immediately after making their investment allowing them to receive an Employment Authorization Document and Travel permit right away and avoid the delays associated with consular processing
- The new law directs USCIS to give processing priority to EB-5 petitions for investment in rural areas
- Rural, distressed urban area and infrastructure EB-5 projects will receive ‘visa set asides’ allowing investors to receive a Green Card even if their country has an EB-5 visa backlog
EB5 United is happy to announce that we are working to launch a project that will qualify for priority processing and visa set asides with all of our typical investor protections still in place such as:
- I-526 denial guarantee
- Under Construction with significant job creation
- Located in Existing TEAs
- Fully Capitalized without EB-5 Funding
Attend our upcoming webinar to better understand how to obtain a Green Card for you and your family by investing $800,000 and utilizing the EB-5 Visa Program. Get all your questions answered by someone who has gone through the EB-5 visa program himself and go over the latest positive changes to the program!
We look forward to helping you with your immigration by investment goals.
WHAT WILL WE GO OVER?
- Basics of the EB-5 program, process, and overall timeline
- How to get the funds together for your EB-5 investment and what Sources of Funds are allowed
- What makes a good project that safeguards your investment and secures your immigration future
- How to expedite the process depending on your circumstances
- EB5 United’s extensive underwriting and deal structuring knowledge which is used to create best in class EB-5 offerings
BENEFITS FOR EB5 INVESTORS
EB-5 Visa provides many benefits to Foreign Investors looking to immigrate to the US including:
- Green Card for Main Applicant, Spouse, and Children Under 21 at the time of application
- Path to US Citizenship
- Ability to Work, Travel, and Live anywhere in the United States
- Ability to Enter and Exit the United States as a Permanent Resident
- Ability to Start a Business in the US without Immigration Restrictions on the Enterprise
- Children of Investors may study in US Public School System
- No Language or Professional Experience Requirements
- Depending on the immigrant’s country of birth, the EB-5 may be the fastest way to get a Green Card in comparison to other paths like the EB-2/3
(Thursday) 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm(GMT-04:00)