Event has already taken place!
EB-5 Visa Update: Lock in your investment at $500,000 during the Regional Center Program Lapse
Due to the recent Behring vs San Francisco lawsuit the EB-5 Regulations imposed November 21st, 2019, have been deemed unenforceable, which means EB-5 Investors have a very short window
Due to the recent Behring vs San Francisco lawsuit the EB-5 Regulations imposed November 21st, 2019, have been deemed unenforceable, which means EB-5 Investors have a very short window to invest once again at the $500,000 TEA requirement.
The EB-5 Regional Center Program has also lapsed and it is widely expected that when the Regional Center Program returns it will return at a higher investment amount. In the meantime, we at EB5 United will offer Direct EB-5 options for those that wish to move forward with the current $500,000 program.
This investment price reduction comes as a surprise to many in the industry and provides EB-5 investors with a short window of opportunity to invest at $500,000.
Given time is of the essence, EB5 United strongly encourages potential investors to immediately contact us. We have proactively planned for this occurrence and can help expedite your I-526 submittal, including Source of Funds.
- Basics of the EB-5 Program, process, and overall timeline
- “Behring vs San Francisco“: The lapse of the Regional Center Program and the strategy to lock in your investment at a lower $500,000 TEA amount
- Direct EB-5: Utilize EB5 United’s extensive underwriting and deal-structuring knowledge to invest in a Direct EB-5 project
BENEFITS OF THE EB-5 PROGRAM
• Green Card for Investor, Spouse, and Children Under 21
• Path to US Citizenship
• Ability to Work, Travel, and Live anywhere in the United States
• Ability to Enter and Exit the United States as a Permanent Resident
• Ability to Start a Business in the US without Immigration Restrictions on the Enterprise
• Children of Investors may study in US Public School System
• No Language or Professional Experience Requirements
• Depending on the immigrant’s country of birth the EB-5 may be the fastest way to get a Green Card in comparison to other paths like the EB-1/2/3
Virtual Event Details
(Friday) 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm(GMT-07:00)