Event has already taken place!
Achieve Permanent US Residency for your Family with a $800K EB-5 Investment
Dear EB-5 investors, Join Abhishek Singh, EB5 United’s Director of Investor Relations – India to learn how an $800K investment can help you and your
Dear EB-5 investors,
Join Abhishek Singh, EB5 United’s Director of Investor Relations – India to learn how an $800K investment can help you and your family achieve permanent Residency in the United States.
Some of the basics of the program include:
- Investment amount of $800,000 (additional legal, administrative, and US Government fees)
- Source of funds required for full investment amount and fees
- Immigrant investors with existing nonimmigrant visas can apply for Adjustment of Status immediately after making their investment allowing you to receive an Employment Authorization Document and Travel permit right away
EB5 United is an EB-5 investment issuer, meaning we have investment options you can choose from that qualify under the EB-5 Program. We have a 10-year track record that includes more than 2,000 Green Cards for EB-5 Investors and their families, and successful repayment of EB-5 capital back to investors.
We look forward to helping you with your immigration by investment goals.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Basics of the EB-5 program, process, benefits, and overall timeline
- How to get funds together for your EB-5 investment and what Sources of Funds are allowed
- EB5 United’s extensive underwriting and deal structuring knowledge, which is used to create best in class EB-5 offerings
BENEFITS FOR EB5 INVESTORS
- Green Card for Investor, Spouse, and Children Under 21 at the time of application
- Path to US Citizenship
- Ability to Work, Travel, and Live anywhere in the United States
- Ability to Enter and Exit the United States as a Permanent Resident
- Ability to Start a Business in the US without Immigration Restrictions on the Enterprise
- Children of Investors may study in US Public School System
- No Language or Professional Experience Requirements
- Depending on the immigrant’s country of birth the EB-5 may be the fastest way to get a Green Card in comparison to other paths like the EB-2/3
Virtual Event Details
(Thursday) 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm(GMT+05:30)