October Canada Tour: In-Person EB-5 Seminars
Dear EB-5 investors, Marcelle Poirier (U.S. Immigration Attorney) and EB5 United’s Duncan Fuller will be hosting a series of EB-5 Seminars in Canada this month.
Dear EB-5 investors,
Marcelle Poirier (U.S. Immigration Attorney) and EB5 United’s Duncan Fuller will be hosting a series of EB-5 Seminars in Canada this month.
Location & Date:
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac – Québec – 23rd October
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth – Montreal – 24th October
Fairmont Royal York – Toronto – 25th October
6:00pm to 9:30pm
Attend the free seminar to better understand how to obtain a Green Card for you and your family utilizing the EB-5 Visa Program. Meet EB-5 Industry experts who have helped investors obtain more than 2000+ Green Cards by making a job creating investment in the United States.
We look forward to helping you with your immigration by investment goals.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Basics of the EB-5 program, process, benefits, and overall timeline
- How to get funds together for your EB-5 investment and what Sources of Funds are allowed
- EB5 United’s extensive underwriting and deal structuring knowledge, which is used to create best in class EB-5 offerings
BENEFITS FOR EB5 INVESTORS
- Green Card for Investor, Spouse, and Children Under 21 at the time of application
- Path to US Citizenship
- Ability to Work, Travel, and Live anywhere in the United States
- Ability to Enter and Exit the United States as a Permanent Resident
- Ability to Start a Business in the US without Immigration Restrictions on the Enterprise
- Children of Investors may study in US Public School System
- No Language or Professional Experience Requirements
- Depending on the immigrant’s country of birth the EB-5 may be the fastest way to get a Green Card in comparison to other paths like the EB-2/3
23 (Monday) 6:00 pm - 25 (Wednesday) 9:30 pm(GMT-04:00)