Event has already taken place!
Invest $500K for EB-5 Green Card for a limited time
Dear EB-5 investors, We are at a point where prospective immigrants have a very short window to invest once again at the $500,000 investment amount
Dear EB-5 investors,
We are at a point where prospective immigrants have a very short window to invest once again at the $500,000 investment amount in order to qualify for the EB-5 Green Card.
At the same time, the EB-5 Regional Center Program has lapsed and it is widely expected that the Regional Center Program will return soon giving investors a very short window to invest at $500,000. In the meantime, we at EB5 United are also offering Direct EB-5 options for those that wish to move forward with the current program and lock in their application.
The webinar is for Professionals from all Non-Immigrant Visas and Investment Backgrounds. Come listen to a successful EB-5 investor how and why they did EB-5.
This investment price reduction comes as a surprise to many in the industry and provides EB-5 investors with a short window of opportunity to invest at $500,000.
Given time is of the essence, EB5 United strongly encourages potential investors to immediately contact us. We have proactively planned for this occurrence and can help expedite your I-526 submittal, including Source of Funds.
WHAT WILL WE GO OVER?
- Basics of the EB-5 Program, process, and overall timeline
- How to get the funds together for you EB-5 investment and what Sources of Funds are allowed
- What makes a good project that safeguards your investment and secures your immigration future
- How to expedite the process depending on your circumstances
- Direct EB-5 vs Regional Center EB-5 projects (we offer both!)
- EB5 United’s extensive underwriting and deal structuring knowledge which is used to create best in class EB-5 offerings
BENEFITS OF THE EB-5 PROGRAM
• Green Card for Investor, Spouse, and Children Under 21
• Path to US Citizenship
• Ability to Work, Travel, and Live anywhere in the United States
• Ability to Enter and Exit the United States as a Permanent Resident
• Ability to Start a Business in the US without Immigration Restrictions on the Enterprise
• Children of Investors may study in US Public School System
• No Language or Professional Experience Requirements
• Depending on the immigrant’s country of birth the EB-5 may be the fastest way to get a Green Card in comparison to other paths like the EB-1/2/3
Virtual Event Details
(Thursday) 9:00 pm - 10:15 pm(GMT-07:00)