US Immigration by Investment program @ $800k
Attend this seminar to learn how an $800,000 investment can help you and your family acquire work authorization and then Green Cards. About this event
Attend this seminar to learn how an $800,000 investment can help you and your family acquire work authorization and then Green Cards.
About this event
EB5 United is hosting a seminar in downtown San Diego on Monday, May 16 to discuss how an $800,000 investment can help you and your family achieve permanent Residency in the United States. You will hear from an existing EB-5 investor on the process he followed and how he found the right investment project so he could secure his American Green Card.
*Registration for event is required for access*
Some of the basics of this investment program include:
- Investment amount of $800,000 (additional legal, administrative, and US Government fees)
- Source of funds required for full investment amount and fees
- Immigrant investors with existing non-immigrant visas can apply for Adjustment of Status immediately after making their investment allowing you to receive an Employment Authorization Document and Travel permit right away
For more on the basics of the program including timeline and fees please visit: eb5united.com/eb5-visa/
EB5 United is an EB-5 investment issuer, meaning we have investment options you can choose from that qualify under the EB-5 Direct program. We have a 10-year track record that includes more than 2,000 Green Cards for EB-5 Investors and their families, and successful repayment of EB-5 capital back to investors.
EB5 United has EB-5 investment projects that qualify for priority processing and visa set asides under the USCIS rules and contain all our standard investor protections such as –
- Priority Processing for immigrant petitions
- Visa Set asides to skip country backlog
- Immigrant petition denial guarantee
- Project under construction with significant job creation
- Fully Capitalized without EB-5 Funding
We look forward to helping you with your immigration by investment goals.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS SEMINAR?
- Basics of the EB-5 program, process, benefits, and overall timeline
- How to get funds together for your EB-5 investment and what Sources of Funds are allowed
- EB5 United’s extensive underwriting and deal structuring knowledge, which is used to create best in class EB-5 offerings
The EB5 United team will answer the following common questions:
- How much money do I need to invest?
- How soon can I move to the United States? How long does my money need to be invested?
- What are the risks?
- What if I am already residing in the U.S. on a non-immigrant visa such as F-1, H-1B, or L-1?
Benefits of the EB-5 visa include:
- Permanent U.S. residency for the investor, spouse, and children under age 21;
- Ability to live and work in the United States;
- Ability to start a business;
- Access to U.S. federal and state government programs;
- Eligibility for U.S. citizenship after five years;
- Visa-free travel to 130+ countries with a U.S. passport;
- Higher chance of admission to U.S. universities;
- Lower tuition fees at public U.S. universities; and
- Possibility of bringing extended family members to the United States.
- Get the essential facts and hear your questions answered by an EB-5 investor himself!
(Monday) 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm(GMT-07:00)
San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter
660 K Street